Vango Kalari 420 III AIR Awning
* Immaculate Condition – Virtually Unmarked!
* No rips or repairs
* 2020 (Latest Kalari model)
This one owner Vango Kalari III AIR awning has been well looked after and ready for its new owners. Having been very little used it is in immaculate condition. Has not been stood on a permanent pitch.
This awning comes complete with additional fitted carpet
- Width 420cm
- Depth 230cm
For further details see Information from Vango detailed below.
Viewing and Collection Welcome by Appointment Only – Advertised Elsewhere
What's in the package:
* Vango Kalari III Air 420 Awning
* Air Bladders
* Manual Air Pump
* Elastic Hoops
* Draught Skirt
* Storage bag
* Fitted Carpet
What Vango Say:
Sit back relax and enjoy the world go by with the Vango Kalari III 420 Inflatable Caravan Awning! New smooth curve beams to the Vista front windows provides an excellent conservatory to the side of your caravan. The awning lets in a tremendous amount of light with thanks to the glorious sky lights leaving this awning feeling much bigger inside and coupled with the stunning Diamond Clear Windows. 415cm wide with a depth of 230cm suited to the medium to larger sized caravan. The Kalari II has adopted Vango’s new Grey Violet colour to brighten up the interior.
The elegant awning from Vango, the Kalari III 420 is an outstanding showcase of craftsmanship, luxurious styling and precision and this continues with the material used. The Kalari II has been produced from supreme Vango Sentinel Luxe 600-Denier Fabric offering great durability and longevity, the pinnacle of Vango’s awning material ranges. Double ripstop threads make it one of the strongest awning fabrics to-date and offers the Kalari II with a luxurious look and feel. With factory taped seams creates a watertight seal for best performance in incremental weather conditions. The Kalari II has flexi doors with multiple options allowing them to be opened to any level that suits you to create your own mood and feel depending on the given conditions. When the day is drawing to a close and you require that added privacy, the zip-up curtains will be there on hand.
Using Vango’s AirBeam Technology, the Kalari III makes pitching a dream and allows all to quickly get into the holiday spirit without the hassle and stress of setting up camp; compared to a traditional pole awning! Supplied with a dual action pump, makes inflation quick and simple and pitching takes over twenty minutes.
With side access provides an alternative route in and route out of the awning. Access via the door either on the left or right-hand side saves you treading though living area especially if you are wearing muddy clothing or shoes. The Kalari III has been equipped with mesh side windows with PVC covers offering great air-flow on those warmer days and preventing those unwelcomed insects from distributing your peace.
SkyTrack II® System
New to Vango Awning’s and Tents is Vango’s cleaver SkyTrack II System. Where the air beams connect to the awning’s canvas you will see a thin rubber strip running parallel with the beams. What this means, you can now hang lights or lanterns with ease from the celling of the awning. The awning comes with a pack of 10 hanging hooks for the SkyTrack System. Simply attach one hook to the handle of a lantern the other hook end to grab the SkyTrack beading and throughout the day as the sun moves you can slide or re-position the lantern on the SkyTrack System to direct light to where you require it. You can also hang storage pouches, additional cables, clothing to dry and also keeps the awning’s floor space clutter free!
Bracing beams for front and roof included and Webbing Storm Straps help keep the awning nice and secure in windier conditions. With PVC draft-excluder strip included, plus wheel arch cover and a PVC mud strip around base of awning, for easy cleaning, the Kalari provides everything you need to enjoy the awning from day one!
- Sentinel Luxe 600 Fabric
- Diamond Clear Windows with zipped printed curtains
- AirBeam and AirSpeed Valve Systems
- Covered, heavyweight door zips to resist the elements
- Webbing storm straps for secure guying
- Adjustable pegging points of uneven terrain
- New SkyTrack II System for celling hanging
- Steel rock pegs and mallet included
- Dual Action Pump with pressure dial included
- Roof bracing beams included for additional wind and roof support
- Flex side doors unzip at top, add ventilation, or remove for annex (optional)
- Easy-clean, weather shield skirt reduces drafts
- Optional: Fitted carpet, Skyliner, Kalari front mesh door, Kalari side mesh door, Kalari Annex, Sky hooks, Sky storage
- Vango AirAwning® Structure - Inflatable AirBeam® technology allows for pole free pitching and easy erection on the caravan site (double action pump included)
- Sentinel Luxe 600 Fabric - This is the pinnacle of our awning material ranges. The super strong 600 denier double ripstop threads make it one of the strongest awning fabrics on the market!
- Bracer beams included - Designed to fit in between the awnings main AirBeams® to enhance stability in high winds
- Foam Draught Pad included - Fit against caravan to reduce draughts and create neat fit. Foam pad mounts on to a size-tolerant gusset to allow for varying caravan heights and differing ground angles
- Looped Kador Strips - Loops at either end of Kador strip to aid when threading the awning through your rail. Loops can be hooked to suction pads (supplied) to minimise movement
- PVC Draught Skirt & 2 Wheel Arch Covers included - Reduces draughts from coming in under the caravan into the awning
- Additional Annex available for this model - provides extra interior space
- Draught cushion – Created from the body fabric of the awning, this connects the foam protection pad to form a soft, non-damaging, draught proof seal between your caravan and Vango awning
- AirSpeed® valve system and easy access positioning - Designed by Vango to inflate your AirBeams® with even less effort
- SuperBeams™ - Larger diameter beams providing additional structure and stability to the awning
- Webbing storm straps included - Provides secure guying at the front of the awning
- Additional Webbing straps in place of guylines - Locks securely and provides high quality tension to the awning
- PVC mud strip - Positioned around base of awning for easy cleaning
- Adjustable pegging points - Allows awning to be pitched perfectly on uneven surfaces
- Zipped privacy curtains - Simple and quick to use, allow varying levels of opening. Fitted to the flysheet with no gaps and simply roll down into a pocket
- Diamond Clear windows with sewn in printed curtains - Maximise light and visibility
- Reflective webbing - Picks up torchlight so the pegging points are easily spotted in low light conditions
- Flexi Door - Adjust to be fully or half open
- Side doors and curved front door - Multiple access options and can be unzipped at the top for enhanced ventilation
- Flat entry - Easy access for wheelchairs, prams and people with reduced mobility
- Vista Front floods the living area with light and provides a great viewing gallery
- Mesh Side Windows with PVC Covers - Improves ventilation
- Heavyweight zips on doors - Enhances waterproofness
- Zip covers - Enhances child safety and weather resistance
- Fully taped seams - All flysheet seams are factory taped which provides a watertight seal
- Optional bedroom inner - Optional extra available to purchase separately
- Steel rock pegs and mallet included - Pegs are strong, durable and can be used on more challenging terrain
- AirBeam® Pump Included - Double action pump that will rapidly inflate your AirAway® Awning which comes complete with a pressure dial
- Lantern Hanging Points - Conveniently positioned to attach your light(s)
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Fully wind and rain tested - Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Tension the rear of your awning with the strap tensioner - ensuring a taut fit between the awning and caravan with no extra fuss of poles!
- Grey Violet colourway - Creates a brighter environment inside the awning
- SkyTrack II® - A flexible hanging system which allows you to easily attach lighting, storage or Vango’s new SkyLiners. The SkyTrack system truly allows you to design your tent to suit your needs!
- Smooth curve beams - Increase headroom and door height
- Skylight Windows - Windows which run along the roof line of the awning to enhance light during the day and for star gazing at night
- Ground to caravan rail height: 236cm to 250cm
- Weight: 34.25kg
- Pack Size: L78 x H50 x W48 cm
- Length: 415cm
- Depth: 230cm
- Pitching Time: 22 mins
PreLoved Caravan Awnings Ltd