Vango Varkala Connect 360 AIR Awning
** This Awning Is RESERVED Ref: MV 03/03/22 – Please Contact Us for Alternative Stock **
* Immaculate Condition – Virtually Unmarked!
* No rips or repairs
* 2020 Model
This one owner AIR awning has been well looked after and ready for its new owners. Having been very little used hence its immaculate condition. Has not been stood on a permanent pitch.
- Width 360cm
We currently have the Varkala Right Hand (R/H) extension available + Carpet to fit this Porch Awning - Discount available for package purchase. Please enquire with us for details.
Viewing & Collection Welcome by Appointment Only / Advertised Elsewhere - Our Best Prices Are Direct!
What's in the package:
* Vango Varkala Connect 360 Air Awning
* Air Bladders
* Manual Air Pump
* Elastic Hoops
* Draught Skirt
* Wheel Arch Cover
* Storage bag
What Vango Say:
VANGO VARKALA CONNECT 360
A NEW concept from Vango for inflatable caravan awnings. For those caravanners who have limited straight caravan rail or just want something larger here is the Varkala Connect.
Select your awning size then add on a Connect extension to one end or the other or both. Flexibility and interchangeability are the logic behind the new Varkala Connect.
With our trusted Sentinel Pro 420 fabric, this brand new AirAwning® allows increased flexibility on the caravan site with zip on/off side attachments.
The Varkala Connect is fitted with Vango’s new SkyTrack II® system, allowing lights and storage to be hung, providing a more home from home feel.
The smooth curve beams increase head room and the skylight windows enhance daylight, making this a must-have caravan awning of 2018.
• Optional Left or Right side Connect Extension to increase awning size (no straight rail required as this stands independant from the caravan)
• Vango AirAwning® Structure - Inflatable AirBeam® technology allows for pole free pitching and easy erection on the caravan site (double action pump included)
• Touring awnings are suitable for repeated pitching at any time of the year.
• Sentinel Pro 420 Fabric - Featuring 420 denier double ripstop threads, our Sentinel Pro fabric has superior strength and long-lasting durability, combined with PU technical coatings make Sentinel Pro exceptional in terms of waterproofness.
• Bracer beams included - Designed to fit in between the awnings main AirBeams® to enhance stability in high winds
• Foam Draught Pad included - Fit against caravan to reduce draughts and create neat fit. Foam pad mounts on to a size-tolerant gusset to allow for varying caravan heights and differing ground angles
• Looped Kador Strips - Loops at either end of Kador strip to aid when threading the awning through your rail. Loops can be hooked to suction pads (supplied) to minimise movement
• PVC Draught Skirt & 2 Wheel Arch Covers included - Reduces draughts from coming in under the caravan into the awning
• Draught cushion – Created from the body fabric of the awning, this connects the foam protection pad to form a soft, non-damaging, draught proof seal between your caravan and Vango awning.
• AirSpeed® valve system and easy access positioning - Designed by Vango to inflate your AirBeams® with even less effort
• Smooth curve beams - Increase headroom and door height
• Webbing storm straps included - Provides secure guying at the front of the awning
• Line-Lok guyline runners - Lock securely, simple to release and high performance in all conditions
• PVC mud strip - Positioned around base of awning for easy cleaning
• Adjustable pegging points - Allows awning to be pitched perfectly on uneven surfaces
• SkyTrack II® - A flexible hanging system which allows you to easily attach lighting, storage or our new SkyLiners. The SkyTrack system truly allows you to design your tent to suit your needs
• Zipped privacy curtains - Simple and quick to use, allow varying levels of opening. Fitted to the flysheet with no gaps and simply roll down into a pocket
• Diamond Clear windows with sewn in printed curtains - Maximise light and visibility
• Reflective webbing - Picks up torchlight so the pegging points are easily spotted in low light conditions
• Flexi Door - Adjust to be fully or half open
• Side doors and curved front door - Multiple access options and can be unzipped at the top for enhanced ventilation
• Flat entry - Easy access for wheelchairs, prams and people with reduced mobility
• Skylight Windows - Windows which run along the roof line of the awning to enhance light during the day and for star gazing at night
• Mesh Side Windows with PVC Covers - Improves ventilation
• Heavyweight zips on doors - Enhances waterproofness
• Zip covers - Enhances child safety and weather resistance
• Fully taped seams - All flysheet seams are factory taped which provides a watertight seal
• Optional bedroom inner - Optional extra available to purchase separately
• Steel rock pegs and mallet included - Pegs are strong, durable and can be used on more challenging terrain
• AirBeam® Pump Included - Double action pump that will rapidly inflate your AirAway® Awning which comes complete with a pressure dial
• Lantern Hanging Points - Conveniently positioned to attach your light(s)
• Wind tunnel tested - Tested within wind conditions up to 100kph
• Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
• Fully wind and rain tested - Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
• Weight: 24.3kg
• Packsize: L78.0 x H42.0 x W40.0cm
• Pitching Time: 22 mins
• Requires: 360cm of straight caravan awning rail
• Fits caravans with a rail height between 235-250cm
• Kador length: 55 + 360 + 55cm
PreLoved Caravan Awnings Ltd